I was going to spell ryan's last name to prove I know you, but figured you might not want it posted online (hey you may have it up somewhere anyways), but I did not make a mistake. Someone from Canada has ryanandbarb.blogspot and was confused. Thats what I referred to. But yes I know you very well. Muahaha.
Adam! We thought it was you at first...but then got confused with the whole Canada thing. Oops. Totally fun you and Josh are on! Josh, I love how many blogs you have! So popular! =)
5 comments:
It'll happen soon enough.
I was going to spell ryan's last name to prove I know you, but figured you might not want it posted online (hey you may have it up somewhere anyways), but I did not make a mistake. Someone from Canada has ryanandbarb.blogspot and was confused. Thats what I referred to. But yes I know you very well. Muahaha.
Adam! We thought it was you at first...but then got confused with the whole Canada thing. Oops. Totally fun you and Josh are on!
Josh, I love how many blogs you have! So popular! =)
Stacy! I'm so excited you're on here now! You're such a sweetheart! You should get a blog so you can put pictures up of your cute little boy!
Post a Comment