GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mel's Baby Shower



My apologies to Mel for not posting this blog earlier - it sure has been crazy busy with school.

A couple of weeks ago we threw a Baby Shower for Mel! It was so fun! Great games, excellent food, and Mel made out like a bandit! I couldn't believe all of the great presents. My favorite was the womb bear - it made Gray, Heidi's baby, fall asleep instantly! Something every mother should have I think.

It was also just fun to have girl time with family and friends - Mel seemed to really have fun too. And I think she was even slightly surprised thanks to Mark!

To see more pictures of the baby shower visit our Photo Album, just click the link on the right side bar!

2 comments:

MStevenson said...

You got some great pictures of the shower, thanks b. Love ya.

Troy said...

Gee, this is kind of a cobweb site . . .