GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Years! 2007


Happy New Year everyone! 2007...crazy! That means Ry and I have been out of high school for nearly 5 years. Time flies. It will be a great year though, I can feel it.

On New Year's Eve we attended a dinner party with a few of our closest friends - Amanda (my old roomie), her husband Mike (my old neighbor), Paul (other old neighbor), and his fiance Katie (new found friend) - and Ry & I of course. It was a black & white dinner party - so we all dressed up way fancy and ate by candle light. Then we changed into our pajamas, played games & watched 'The Office' until midnight. So fun! Manda always has great party ideas.

New Year's Pictures

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH! Five years out of high school? Wait until it's like - 20! I am feeling so old! :(
Happy New Year to both of you! Love the pics - keep them coming!

Troy said...

Carrie, shut up.

Barb said...

She's got a point, and she's pretty funny...but she's got five years on me! So all ya'll are old, even Carrie! =)

Troy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!