GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Big Fight


Okay, really it wasn't a fight...the moral of the story: Two adults should not play on a Love Sac. Ry and I were doing everything but homework last night. We took turns jumping on the love sac filled with air to make the other shoot up. What we didn't think about in our 12-year-old state of mind was that if Ry jumps on the Love Sac while I'm on it I will fly farther since I'm smaller....the end result, our heads totally collided! My forehead with his eye/cheek bone. Not a good combination! I have a goose egg on my head, although you can't really tell - and Ry has a black eye! The pictures don't really do it justice.
The top picture is from right after it happened, so it was all swollen. And the bottom picture is from today with his black eye. I love his face in the pictures cause he really does look like he was beat up. And yes, he has been telling everyone that his wife beats him...he's in trouble for that one. So kids, don't jump on love sacs! At least not while someone else is on there. =)

4 comments:

Troy said...

Ryan, get help. There's no reason to put up with this kind of treatment. There are places you can go. Do it now before it's too late!

Barb said...

Come on now - one of our friends already said he was going to call Dept of Child and Family Services on me...I wish my bruise/goose egg showed! We're actually just even now. He head butted me in his sleep once and the side of my nose got bruised...does that count?

Troy said...

So. Barb. Now you're saying that he deserved it?

MStevenson said...

It didn't look that bad. But yes, I believe Ryan that she really did do it on purpose.