GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ryan's Birthday!

Hooray for posting things late...=) It was actually Ryan's birthday on the 21st of Jan, but thats okay. I still wanted to post the pictures. I love birthdays so I made him celebrate all weekend. And the weekend after his birthday - the 28th - we had a joint birthday party for him and his sister Teresa down in Kaysville. So he had two birthdays! Lucky boy. And he got a lot of really fun presents. He loved them all! Carrie gave him a little pencil size butane torch...I knew he liked it when he snuck it down to Kaysville and had it in his pocket ready to light his candles on that birthday cake...which he did. Good times! I'm just glad the cake didn't catch on fire.

Oh, and there is one killer picture of Mel in Ry's birthday pictures in our photo album - so everyone should definetly check it out! =) Sorry Melly....

2 comments:

MStevenson said...

Hey that was fun. It was fun to play that game too.

MStevenson said...

Hey I zoomed in on purpose.