GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trip to Ventura California

In Ventura Tami, my good friend from school, & I became Certified Infant Massage Instructors (CIMI's) through the IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage). It was a great Spring Break trip despite the fact that we were in class everyday from 8am-5pm. =) Carrie came along for the ride & we had a great time! Here are some of the pictures...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had such a great trip. The shoes were so cute how did you resist?

Anonymous said...

I did it again I forgot to put my name. I love the pictures.It has been years since I have seen the ocean. Korby

Troy said...

That's not even close to how much fun I had without you!

MStevenson said...

Looks like fun. I like the re acting the seaweed dance. nerds. Thanks for all the pics.

Anonymous said...

your slides hate me! sad.