yah, its pretty cute, I guess. :)Thanks for taking those Teresa, when can I hire you to take some more?You should go into business to take baby/kid pics and come into peoples homes so they dont have to pack up the kids and take them to a studio. You could be a mobile studio. :)
SO CUTE!I have never seen him make a face that wasn't a giant smile. SO cute.KORBY
Mel that is a great idea I would love for someone to come here and save me a trip of disaster. Korby
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
3 comments:
yah, its pretty cute, I guess. :)
Thanks for taking those Teresa, when can I hire you to take some more?
You should go into business to take baby/kid pics and come into peoples homes so they dont have to pack up the kids and take them to a studio. You could be a mobile studio. :)
SO CUTE!I have never seen him make a face that wasn't a giant smile. SO cute.KORBY
Mel that is a great idea I would love for someone to come here and save me a trip of disaster. Korby
Post a Comment