-
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
3 Weeks!!
So here's the deal. A couple weeks ago Ry and I had a huge talk about what we both had to do for our classes & we realized we had to kick it up a notch. So much to do in so little time! And since I'm graduating there is no room for failure. So it's cram time till the end of school - which is only about 3 weeks away. So I have vowed not to blog until I'm done with school so I can use my time more wisely and actually pass my classes! =) So I'll be back in a couple of weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
wow, you mean we take a back seat to school?!?!? WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES WOMAN?!
So it will be just like normal then?
That's what I was just thinking. So, nothing will change at all . . . .
GOOD FOR YOU! We will miss you! Korby
So has it been three weeks yet?
As much as I love Blogging, I know real life takes precedence too! Good luck Barbara, I know you'll do great!!!!
why didn't you just get your degree online so you could blog AND learn at the same time?
BORING!
you said you were back to blogging... well i see none of that going on here. humph.
Barb fibs.
WHERE ARE YOU?
Classes are over.
KORBY
Post a Comment