GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

15 Things You May Not Know About Ryan...


1 - He likes to sing random songs & most of the time makes up the words & doesn't even know it.

2 - His first name is actually Michael & Ryan is his middle name.

3 - He plays the trombone, piano, & is learning the guitar.

4 - His arm span is 6 inches longer than the average persons arm span - meaning he actually really does have go-go-gadget arms.

5 - If he could go anywhere in the world it would be New Zealand & Australia.

6 - He wants to design roller coasters for a living & actually already has some pretty creative, original ideas sketched out.

7 - Despite his asthma - he still kicks my trash at running! Stinking long legs.

8 - He really does have a Red Ryder BB Gun - but hasn't shot his eye out yet.

9 - He can fix anything & has an innate ability to figure out how things work.

10 - He can swing dance like mad!

11 - He has a Honda Rebel motorcycle.

12 - His favorite TV shows are The Office & Smallville.

13 - He's building a Satellite that is going to be launched into space.

14 - He once fell 17 feet out of a tree house, bounced, & lived to tell about it - thank goodness!

15 - He was ordained a deacon in the hospital so his little sister could be there.

8 comments:

Troy said...

Michael? :)

Anonymous said...

we already knew most of things

Unknown said...

Between Dianna and I, I'd say we knew 6 1/2 of those things.

Barb said...

6 1/2?! Whats the half? And Mel...I'm sure you didn't know ALL of those things...=)

Anonymous said...

I knew one of those things. Cute Post Barb. Korby

Anonymous said...

What about the part where he was a jerk?

mel

Anonymous said...

I didn't know one thing, the last thing. The others I knew or could have guessed. --CF

Anonymous said...

What about the part where mel is not the favorite sister-in-law?