GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, June 11, 2007

The Joys Of Moving...

I love our new little apartment! But I hate not having internet yet...makes blogging very difficult. Hopefully we'll have it up and running soon. Then its back to blogging maddness!! It's addictive stuff...

We've just been moving like crazy. Finally done with the old place - so now we just have to worry about unpacking. Thanks to everyone who helped us! Lots of our family jumped right in and worked hard to help get us out of the old place & into the new. So thank you to everyone!

Once we're all settled we're going to have a barbeque - and yes, Mel was the winner. She knew exactly where it is. So that park it basically in our backyard. I love it! Waking up to birds every morning...feels more like an actual neighborhood than our last place did.

7 comments:

Troy said...

You moved? ;)

MStevenson said...

I cant wait for a bbq! and some play time at the park!

Troy said...

What? No update or pics?

BORING!

Troy said...

What? No update or pics?

BORING!

Troy said...

Looks like I post here more than you do.

Anonymous said...

Are you out of the ward now? I wanna see pics of your place

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are getting settled in. I dislike the unpacking part but I like it more than the packing part. I love the birds also I want to change the name of our house from Millers to something like the bird house. They are everywhere around this place. Leaving little drops of love all over the cars. Korby