GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tiny Touch - finally!


For the love - it's about time! Tami and I are finally getting things going...who knew starting a business was so much work! =) Our website is up, although it's really basic & still not very good - at least it's up. I'll be fixing content in the next week and fixing pictures and such...but we're excited! Our first Infant Massage Instruction class is scheduled for July 6th. And then it's go time, so check it out...

http://www.tinytouchinfantmassage.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really great, B. Excellent writing, too, I must say!! Good job.

MStevenson said...

Looks really good. Except for the lack of Wellsy pics. Just kidding. Can't wait to come to a class. Let me know If I can help with anything.

Anonymous said...

I tried to get the site up (at Mel's) but it did come alone, just a comment to say sorry not working for you sucker.

Can one more come to the infant m class? Is there a charge? I know Isabelle wants to bring her little girl.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say it did not come up on Mel's comp. :-)

Anonymous said...

:-)

Troy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new website. LOVE the colors. You have great taste. I really hope it goes great and fast. Korby