So it's probably too late to blog about this, since my birthday was a few weeks ago. But I'm going to anyway. =) My birthday was a blast! We went canoeing and just had a fun day. My family, from both sides, gave me money so I could get this picture of Christ I've been wanting real bad. It's so beautiful. The picture below doesn't quite do it justice. It's all antique looking.
Also, Ry gave me an iPod Shuffle - way fun! It fits over 11 hours of music, and keeps its charge forever. I love that I can clip it to my clothes when I go running. I love it!
I'll try to get video of our canoeing adventure up soon. It was great fun. Dad loved it and poor Mel was terrified...=)


4 comments:
Jeff says "Hey, copycat!" :) Those little clips are so handy, it's kept me from losing mine a few times. Um and we're really sorry we totally missed your birthday. Lousy work being righ it the middle of the whole day. :(
Anything that terrifies Mel is well worth the time.
Looks like a fun day!
Fun Happy Late Birthday. I am so glad that you got what you wanted. I really want an ipod. So FUN! Korby
I love that picture too B.
Troy you would have been scared too with Carrie at the head of the boat!
mel
Post a Comment