
I can't believe I'm blogging about this...how embarrassing...=) Ry and I saw Transformers on Saturday. I actually wasn't expecting a whole lot because I never watched the cartoon growing up...and I'm not a boy. But I've got to be honest, aside from a few ridiculous moments, it was a great movie! I would recommend it to anyone looking for an action packed sci-fi. I even found myself getting tense at some moments. Anyone else seen it and have an opinion?

6 comments:
Is it way too old for little kids? My kids want to see it but I am worried about Halston he is sensitive to stuff like this. I think we will wait a while. I am glad to know it was entertaining. I was undecided as to wether or not I wanted to see it. Now I do. Korby
I love the song and slide show SO CUTE. I love the thing 1 ang thing 2 picture. Korby
Mark and I want to see it and probably will when Mom gets back in to town to watch wellsy. Hey like the new site design and new features...loooks good.
mel
More than meets the eye huh?
Troy - Ry just chuckled at your comment...he got it. Then he sang me the old theme song, funny brother! =)
ryan and jeff should get together. Jeff decked out his phone with ringtones and papers of the transformers, took ben and i to see it the first saturday we could, and if you came to our house you'd see that he's got a whole TON of transformers toys, and the old movie from the 70's. I thought the plot line was terrible and there was a lot of inappropriate stuff in it but the graphics were awesome.
Post a Comment