
Wow. That's all I have to say after watching less than half of this movie...a very dissapointing wow. I'm actually not sure what I was expecting with this one. I guess initially nothing. But, I do like Nicholas Cage movies (generally), so I had no need to be worried. Let me just save you all the trouble - don't watch it! Don't even attempt to watch it. This movie is saturated with satanic imagery and evil vibes. Just another reminder of how the world is quickly deteriorating and we have to be on our guard at all times to keep certian things out of our lives and our homes. I definitely need to work on censoring my media better in all it's forms. Avoiding R rated movies just doesn't cut it anymore.

4 comments:
oh, and I even wanted to kinda see it, even though Mark said it had horrible reviews....but now I guess I wont.
mel
Was it worse than "Waterworld?" I don't think anything could be worse than that.
Mostly I remember from that movie is that Cage had some freaky abs. Because they were all ripped. And he's too old for that.
My biggest complaint with the show was that even though it was from a comic book, they stole the art style from another comic book, 30 Days of Night. But only I would know that (geeeeeeeeeeeek!).
Troy, you're right, NOTHING was worse than Waterworld. I paid full price to see it while living on Guam. I will never get that time back now...wasted!
Post a Comment