Mel's been asking about this for awhile, so I thought I'd do a post about it. Ry spends a lot of his time up on campus building a satelite with this team he's on - the Microgravity Research Team, once called the Get-Away-Special (gas) Team. In one of their rooms they have a webcam - so for those who like to spy (Melanie...), I've added the webcam link on the sidebar under 'Links'.
I know I sure like to spy on Ryan when I can! However, my spying last summer got me into trouble...I saw this couple totally making out in that room...sick. So I called the phone 3 times in row to get them to answer so I could say something embarrassing, but they didn't...they just kept going at it. We figured out who it was, Ry teased the guy, and then for the next 2 semesters the webcam was always facing the wall...=) Now that the make-out guy is graduated the webcam has magically been turned around again. So I'm back to my spying ways...
We also don't have internet at home for the time being, so we always go up to use the internet and sit at those computers, usually late at night...like right now...so if you want to, you can spy on us! Hopefully we won't be making out...=)
I know I sure like to spy on Ryan when I can! However, my spying last summer got me into trouble...I saw this couple totally making out in that room...sick. So I called the phone 3 times in row to get them to answer so I could say something embarrassing, but they didn't...they just kept going at it. We figured out who it was, Ry teased the guy, and then for the next 2 semesters the webcam was always facing the wall...=) Now that the make-out guy is graduated the webcam has magically been turned around again. So I'm back to my spying ways...
We also don't have internet at home for the time being, so we always go up to use the internet and sit at those computers, usually late at night...like right now...so if you want to, you can spy on us! Hopefully we won't be making out...=)

9 comments:
Ha! I see you guys! way fun!
You guys aren't very exciting. You should get up and do a dance!
Sad...if only I'd known you were watching - I would have danced. =) Sorry D! Next time...
You dont have to mention my name! Yes, I'll be spending a lot of time spying on strangers...creepy.
EEEEWWWWWWWW!
I will check it out. T.V. can be so borring. I think it I just might have some spying capabilities. You need to think of a name for your show.
i think i see ryan...
BOOOOOOOOOOORING!
Here it is, 11:00 PM and you guys just sit there looking at the screen...
Jeff
oh and you should get an Instant messanger so we can tell you when we're spying
Post a Comment