So, I just really love this song - mostly the lyrics just seem so romantic to me. The video is fun though to, just interesting to watch, and it's by one of my favorite bands. Any guesses? And I don't really have time to post about anything real right now, so this'll have to do. =) Oh, and if you ever want to mute the music on the slideshow on the right, just click the volume icon a couple of times...sorry it's 'back', it actually was never gone, it must have just been some weird glitch cause I didn't take it off. Should I take it off? Speak now or forever...well, you know...
-

7 comments:
Yes I like that song too.
you need to find yourself a player that doesn't automatically play the song.
I wonder if in the code for the player you can edit it.
You'll have to look into it.
i love you coldplay. i am a sucker for buying their ringtones.
i forgot - jeff is taking 1100 (critical issues), 1500 (human development thru lifespan), and 2400 (marriage/family relations). Nice that so many of them are online.
arg! and i forgot the teachers! Carrie Dabb for the first two and David Law for the last one. I'm sure that was such important information for me to make a third post about :)
I agree that if you could find a player that lets you turn it on or off will be most graciously accepted.
I wonder how long he had to work at singing the song backwards......
Gotta love Coldplay....I know I do!
Post a Comment