
I've been sitting at work in an empty office waiting for a client to drop something off for the past 2 hours...it's the only thing I need to take care of before I can leave for the weekend. And it would literally take me 5 minutes to be out the door once it's dropped off. I got to work today to find an email stating it would be here "sometime this afternoon" - talk about vague! And of course I can't leave, because once I do that individual is going to show up. My boss is unreachable about the matter, and I can't get a hold of the client...so I wait. If you can't tell by now - my biggest pet peeve is having my time wasted!! Really it is, ask my husband, I'm crazy about not wasting time...which probably drives him crazy. =) Even though I'm getting paid to wait here it is such a waste of my time. I have errands to run, a house to clean, bills to pay...I am just too much of a busy body to sit around waiting on other people.
Another pet peeve, this one less emotionally driven at the moment, that I have is when you're eating out and they decide to spray down the tables around you with cleaner...wow. Lysol Hamburgers never tasted so good, ruins the whole meal for me.
Time to vent - got a pet peeve you'd like to share with the whole class? Feel free to comment and let all your built up anger out! =)

7 comments:
i'm not sure i have a specific pet peeve, maybe being late, or people being late. Unless i'm being fashionably late. but it still bothers me!
I really cant stand people.
I think that about covers it.
;)
I hate it when people cross in the middle of main street right in front of me when the crosswalk is a full two feet away. I also hate when people leave their carts in the middle of parking lots when not only have they pushed it throughout the store, but the corral is only a parking space or two down from their car. RAWR!!!
Are you sure your boss doesn't read this?
I can't stand people who are fake.
That would make me angry. I try to be patient but I tend to be an antsy person that has a hard time sitting still.
I am still thinking about my P.P.
Hey, Troy stole mine!!! Bah!
Actually, if I were to be more specific, I'd say people with their mindset of entitlement. That the rules don't really apply to them, and they don't need to take anyone else into consideration.
Case in point: the four-wheelers at Bear Lake on Saturday riding close to the people sitting on the beach (including us), throwing sand on them.
I hate it when I'm at the store and someone decides I'm their new best frined, and they begin to jabber endlessly at me about their family problems, health, the weather, their husband/boyfriend in jail, the abuse they suffered as a child growing up in a van down by the river, it goes on and on...Even when I explain I have to go now, my kids are screaming and running away from me, I keep trying to politley say goodbye, I begin to walk away to another aisle, and they still don't get it. Hello! I'm done! My kids are mugging a little old lady in the next aisle, I should leave now! I don't want to be rude, I just need to go now!
And that leads me to ...I hate rude people. I mean come on, will it kill you to be polite? 'Please' and 'Thankyou' won't poison you when said often, I promise!
Post a Comment