GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

11 Weeks


Little Baby-Schaefy is just over an inch and a half long and about the size of a fig. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are starting to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. She's even hiccupping now that her diaphragm is forming.

9 comments:

Troy said...

Eeeeewwwww! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, ewww!

MStevenson said...

I love it!

I hope your feeling better.

Barb said...

You Danielsen's are a bunch of pansies! Toughen up...

Anonymous said...

I really don't know how big a fig is, or a kumquat, for that matter. Can you relate the size in terms of more everyday items, such as a balled-up sleeping rat? Or how 'bout the knob on the shifter on my car? Rubix cube? A punching fist?

Elicia said...

does that mean it's a girl?

Heather said...

Such an exciting time, I am so happy for you guys! Hope the nausea has begun to subside...

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Barb! I'm still dying to know the details. .. .

Anonymous said...

Are we Thinking Girl over BOY?