-
Monday, October 22, 2007
Baby Crazy!
The baby news is out of control! Must be something in the water...there are now 4 cousins on Ryan's side of the family that are all due in May. Melanie on May 4th, Angie on May 5th, me on the 14th, and Michelle on the 16th. Wow! It will be one fun and busy month! At least we all represent different sets of grandparents and families. Anyone else want to come forward and share some good news?! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
can i just say that i am just for fun?
Wow! That would be so funny!
I'd like to announce the happy news that Robin and I are not expecting!!!
that IS wonderful news!
I too am thrilled to announce I am NOT expecting. Hey, I've paid my dues, and had enough nausea and morning sickness to last me a lifetime! I'm just so excited and happy for other peoples good fortune and happiness! And Barb, you're tht third person I know to make an announcement, you're not kidding about there being a lot of it going around! You and another are due in May, one is due in June. So much fun to have so many new babies arriving!
May is a great month for babies!
And the day you get to see your little one will be the best day of all.
It will be some fun family reunions ahead. NO I am not expecting.
Post a Comment