
I usually try not to get sucked into TV shows, but there have been a couple that I really love lately. Besides Ry and I's Thursday night obsession with The Office & Smallville, I have added two new shows to my favorite list. Law & Order, mostly the Special Victims Unit - but sometimes Criminal Intent, & Family Feud. Talk about random. I don't know what it is about the detective shows that I love so much - I just really like them. And Family Feud is just fun. A while back we were planning a trip to Southern Cali with some of the siblings on Ryan's side of the family. While in Cali we planned to go on Family Feud and win the $20,000 at least 5 times in a row - $20,000/person. Sounded like a good plan to us! So of course we started studying up...that's when I got hooked. And since I've been at home with morning sickness that time of day, I get to watch it quite frequently. Pathetic. Do you have any shows you really love, but hate to admit?

3 comments:
there is this show on Nickalodeon, i still love that channel, for the most part.. oh wait there is two! one is called The Fairly Oddparents, which is about a kid who has fairy godparents, that one is really silly, and the other is one called Ned's Declassified Survival to School Guide. and that is just about school. it's silly and nothing about school, but it's good. there is hardly anything that i like to watch anymore, i have been to busy lately! I hope you are feeling better!
I like those really trashy dating shows. Like Blind Date and Eliminidate. What a dork!
exssv
For an embarrassing one, I have to admit I like to watch 'The Nanny' anytime I catch it on TV. The one with Fran Drescher. I know, I am so lame. Other than that, I love 'The Office', of course! and 'Law & Order Criminal Intent' (love that Bobby Goren), the original 'CSI', and two new shows, 'Chuck' and 'Life' with Damian Lewis. And pretty much any HGTV show I manage to see. 'Fosters' is one of my favorite cartoons, and I also thinkg 'Fairly Odd Parents' can be pretty funny too (I know way too much about kids cartoons than an adult should, but hey, I have children, so what can I say). And I only watch TV when I get a free minute. Somedays I have gone all day without even looking at our TV, let alone watch a show. I listed enough shows it sounds like I never leave the couch, but I promise, I really do!
Post a Comment