GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, October 05, 2007

No News Is Good News I Suppose...


It really is so ridiculously hard to blog without the internet at home...and now our computer is totally down, so I can't even get pictures off of our camera right now. So hard to be me... But, we are alive, and hopefully will be back to blogging soon with lots of fun stories and pictures. Meanwhile, I hope everyone enjoys General Conference this weekend! =) I know we will. Plus, my brother Troy & sister-in-law, Robin are in town - so good times had by all!

2 comments:

Elicia said...

Yeah, and left their poor little daughter behind!!

Heather said...

Have fun with family, and have a great conference weekend too! And thanks again for the music player info! You rock Barb!