
Baby-Schaefy now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs about 2.5 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all her joints & limbs. Although her eyelids are fused shut, she can sense light, and would move away from it if we put a flashlight against my stomach. Although there's not much to taste, Baby-Schaefy's taste buds are already forming.

5 comments:
I have a question.
When you are ready to deliver is it going to be a watermellon?
Wow.
Just wait.
I've never seen a pregnancy with play-by-play...
:)
Mine was. 9 lbs 13 oz. of watermelon. :) I bet your baby will be little, and your so cute your starting to just barely show...well it looked like you just ate a big meal and thats it. so fun.
Post a Comment