GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Homecoming - Blast to the Past

Every Friday Ry & I have our "date night" and we usually try to take turns planning. Ry suprised me in September and took me to homecoming. It had been 5 years since we went to a dance, homecoming our freshman year, and it was so fun! Surrounded by all the freshman, we felt very old. Since it was more than likely our last chance to attend, we decided to take advantage of it. We spent most of our time swing dancing and trying to embarrass Jordan, Ryan's little brother, but we don't think he noticed. =) I loved my dress...which, good thing I had it in the back of my closet since I had only a few hours notice...And it was fun to wear it before a baby bump started to show.

Taken at Mom & Dad's before the dance.

My awesome dress.

Ry looking hot on the Quad.

8 comments:

Troy said...

Looks like you had fun.

Oh hey, by the way. I sent some email, but I had like 8 email addresses. If you'll send me a note with the current version I'd appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

wow, when did you last use that dress? I'm surprised it still fit! But I'm thinking like high school... no way! I mean, not that you got fat or anything, you just grow so much between then and now... anyway... I'll just go away sounding like a jerk now... :)

Anonymous said...

Supere cute.

Hey at least it doesn't look like you're going on a date with your little brother anymore.

Anonymous said...

At least I don't have to add random "e's" to the ends of various words...

robin said...

I think you both look just great!!!

Keep up those date nights, they get more difficult with kids but are SO important!

MStevenson said...

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Heather said...

You look way too good! Love the dress! Glad youre feeling bettr too!

Jake & Becca said...

You look gorgeous Barbara! I'm jealous though cause i was definitely not that skinny when i was in that stage of pregnancy. Glad you're feeling better!