GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 07

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! We sure had a good time. Everyone actually came to our house this year - so that was a lot of good motivation to clean. =) Here are just a few quick pictures...All you family that couldn't be there, or that we couldn't be with, we sure did miss you!

Ry & I


Mom & Dad



Mel & Mark



Carrie



Dianna & Jeff
(niece & nephew)



Ry feeding Welly

The pies...only the apple is missing

11 comments:

Ben said...

Hey, I didn't get any cool designs on MY pie!

robin said...

YUM PIES!!!! They are my favorite part, I think. Sorry Ben - I am not a very good pie decorator. I figure that you put on the whipped cream, and can decorate it then!

MStevenson said...

Fun..thanks for letting us come over lateish...and Carrie, sorry we avoided you like the plauge. :)

Troy said...

Oink Oink!

Heidi said...

You have to tell us what kind of pies you made. They look beautiful!

Heather said...

I wimped out and only made two pies this year, but went all out on the veggie side dishes (mmmm, pass the broccoli and lima bean pie!). Heidi made a killer caramel apple pie though, and Korby made a to die for chocolate pie, so I was in pie heaven regardless. Looks like pie heaven at your house too Barb, how did you do it?! Are you going to post any of your pie recipes, cause they're looking VERY YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

oh sad, we're so unknown. Hee.

Barb said...

I'll post the recipes - I should just add them to recipes.melarky.com, they are way yummy. I'll try not to forget.

Dianna, you're known! I just have some friends that check this site & might not know who you are...=) Love you though!

Elicia said...

That sounds like you guys had fun! too bad that i had to work the whole weekend, including thanksgiving! but double pay baby! yeah! otherwise, i would have totally thought about flying myself out there to partake of those good pies!

Jake & Becca said...

Barb, I miss your parents - tell them hi from me next time you see them, k?

BlondieBlueEyes said...

The pies are making me so hungry. They look so good. I am so glad you had a great holiday.