GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Fun

On Monday for FHE at Uncle Brad & Aunt Sonja's house (Ryan's side) we made gingerbread houses. I really don't remember ever making them before. Ry & I made ours together...it was pretty pathetic. We are both way to into detail and perfection to have done this together - it took forever! But it was really fun. And I can honestly say - our gingerbread house is ridiculously solid and well built for being made out of graham crackers. =) Everyone had a great time. Uncle Brad & Aunt Sonja are great to have us college kids over monthly for FHE - they always plan really fun activities!

4 comments:

robin said...

How Fun! Nice to have family so close. Looks like a really good time.

MStevenson said...

I want to eat your house!

CAF said...

Sorry, I like Jordan's the best.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Those are great. New Tradition? I have never made one with my kids and this is the year. I bought a gingerbread kit(lazy me). I have way too much candy to go on it.