GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Gas Lab Webcam

On the right side bar we have link to a webcam - most of the time it is just a black room and really boring. But once in awhile you can catch some pretty crazy things! The Gas Lab is the lab used by Ryan and his fellow rocket buddies who are on the Microgravity Research Team (used to be Get Away Special - hence GAS). They are currently building a replica of Sputnik and will be launching it into space upon completion. Ry is incharge of the structural design portion and pretty much I think he's awesome. Anyway...


This is just a webcam to their computer lab - not the lab where they have the CNC machine, etc. So most of the time you just see someone's back...boring! Ry is modeling in all of the following pictures...yes, sometimes I spy on him when I'm at work. =) He's just so darn cute! Even the back of his head!

Other times you can catch Ry & I in their being crazy because we know someone is watching - like the time Mel & I were chating on her blog & she kept telling us to do all these stupid things...my impression of the girl from 'The Ring'...people get really stupid in front of cameras, and by people I mean, me.

One time while I was looking to spy on Ry, I found another guy on the team totally making out with his girlfriend on the couch (just below the camera, now angled up instead of down...wonder why...) I called the lab to tip him off to the fact that they were on camera, but they didn't answer, guess they were too busy. Probably the scariest and funniest thing I've seen happen in the lab, mostly scary.

So if you're up late at night, 10ish or 11ish, you just might want to check and see if Ry and I are down in the lab. We don't have the internet at home yet, so we sometimes go late when we need to...and that's what the Gas Lab Webcam link is...hope you all learned something. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spy on you guys all the time. pretty creepy, non?

Troy said...

All I ever see is a black screen. Oh, and sometimes a blue screen of death in on one of the pc's.

MStevenson said...

I like it. usually I dont see anything, but when I do its incredable. :)

I like playing "Melanie says"
and that impression of the ring girl I think its time to do a video and post that so all can see.