GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, December 10, 2007

Who are these people!?

Ever wondered who/what the other links are on the side bar? Or who is leaving those crazy comments about cooking turnip babies? Here's a quick run down...

Photo Album - You know what this is. We haven't uploaded anything new for a long time though...

Tiny Touch Infant Massage - My business website, still needs a lot of work, so don't judge me. =)

Gas Lab Webcam - A glimpse into Ryan's second home on campus...read the post from 12/6.

7 Rhinos - Ryan's Aunt Sonja's blog for her book she just published about her family's story with adoption.

Ben's Workshop - My nephew Ben, computer genius, getting ready for his mission, son of my brother Troy.

Dianna & Jeff - My neice & her hubby, daughter of my bro Troy, college going-working hard semi-newly weds.

Elicia's House of Fun - My neice, Ben & Dianna's little sister, master chef still in high school whose obsessed with Toby McGuire and Spiderman in general.

Melarky - My sister Mel & her husband Mark, parents of adorable Wellington, the original bloggers.

The Endless Ambush - My brother Troy's site - graphic designer and politically driven blogger.

TJ & Leola - A family geneology site, brain child of my mom...still trying to get off the ground.

Crystal & Mike - My old roomie & her hubby - living it up in sunny Southern Cali with a new baby boy, Theron.

Hannah - Best friend since 5th grade, finishing grad school in Ohio, and busy with many boys as usual.

Heather/Such A Fun - Mel's sister-in-law, and super mom - also super blogger!

Heidi/Stop Thinking About Me - Also Mel's sister-in-law, busy mom of 3, and Star Wars fan...she also wants you to stop thinking about her now.

Jake & Becca/Fall Moon - Friends from high school, now married. Jake & I share a mutual love for my first car, which I bought from him - & Becca was on seminary council with me senior year.

Jake & Kim - Jake & Ryan worked at Wells Fargo together, and when we moved they were are neighbors for a few months before they left for AZ...the place just isn't the same without them.

Kathy/To Be Determined - Another old roomie, my first college roommate - love her dearly. She also served a mission in Oklahoma, so Ry and her have a special place in their hearts for the Okies.

Korby's Crazy Kids - Korby is Mel's sister-in-law, a super mom, and a yoga instructor! Her blog is always fun.

Mike & Amanda - Yet another roomie & her hubby. Manda & I roomed two seperate times and went to Europe with her now husband Mike, whose like my bro, and another friend Paul - before Ry got home from his mission. And they just made the switch from myspace to blogger!

Paul G - Old neighbor & Europe traveling buddy, super camera man for our wedding, now married & still in school.

Super Girly Stuff - New 'girls only, no boys allowed' blog by invitation only - thanks to Mel & Heidi. Want to join girls? Let me know...

Tatton Trio - My friend Abby from our old ward & her family to-do's.

8 comments:

Troy said...

Mel is the original blogger? I was bloggin' before you knew what a blog was!

Besides, Mel admitted to me she has a new little problem . . . . shhhhhhh!

MStevenson said...

Me? I have a problem? what is it?

I may have not been the original, but I made it popular.


:)

Barb said...

Nice sassy pic Mel...sorry Troy, didn't know you were the original. =) That just makes Mel the most persistant I guess...

Troy said...

Mel, you've forgotten what you confessed to me in the Christmas card you sent? Don't worry I wont tell.

Heidi said...

Sorry Troy, Mel's right. Hardy's blog was painful.

Heather said...

You forgot "crazed" and "compulsive commenter" on mine...and I have been neglecting the blogs as of late too. How did I let that happen?!?! I had better get back on the horse before my commenting numbers go down too far on Melly's site! Can't let Banna get ahead of me now, can I!

Troy said...

Hey, I was bloggin' way before Hardy. Back in the old days of 2000.

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb, I was wondering if you are planning on hanging out with Hannah when she comes back, and if so, I want a piece of that action, OK? If you aren't then we should still do something over the break. I'm basically going to try and pack three months of living and fun into three weeks and we definitely need a couple with your fun potency to make that happen.