GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Booth Picture Fun

Who doesn't love taking pictures in a good old carnival-style booth?! Last Saturday the three of us sisters went shopping, and of course, Welly was drug along for the ride. And since KMart is really the only place in town with a great picture booth we had to indulge. He's pretty much the cutest little guy I know. The checkout girls I'm sure had a good laugh when we all decided to squeeze in together...

Click Image To View Larger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are cute. never been in one before. ps i swear your ticker just got larger instead of smaller.

Troy said...

You could have fit at least another 8 people in there!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

We all need to indulge some time. I love the pictures they are so CUTE.

Heather said...

Such cute pics! I love that K-Mart photo booth, so many fond memories...