
I consider President Hinckley to have been the prophet of my youth - he was sustained when I was 10 and I will miss him dearly. I loved his sense of humor and humble manner - waving people to sit down with his cane when he entered an auditorium. He did so much for the church members and so much for the furthering of the gospel on the earth. I will remember him as our "temple" prophet and also for his great PR work with all those not of our faith. Everytime he was interviewed I was astounded at the manner in which he answered seemingly hard questions with the simple truth of the gospel. I love him so much and I'm so excited for him that he is reunited with his sweet wife now and busy continuing the work on the other side.

2 comments:
it will be hard to imagine the church without him...
aww, he's too sweet!
Post a Comment