GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, February 15, 2008

Barb too busy to blog!? Shocking...

It's true...I am too busy to blog. We're moving!! It all happened so fast - we found out Monday, and it's been a whirlwind week since then trying to get everything ready. Plus, moving when you're pregnant is the most frustrating thing for a girl who likes to act like she's tough. I keep getting in trouble for lifting things. Guess I need to learn my limits. So packing is my job mostly - and hauling stuff everyone else's. Off to pack somemore. I'll post pics of the new house in a few days...

9 comments:

Troy said...

How about a basic idea of where you're moving to? Somewhere by Dianna?

Elicia said...

wow! i just barely helped you move in, and now you are moving out! jeeze!

Heidi said...

Mel told me that the house is AWESOME!!! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Barb I can hardly wait for the pictures. Post lots, please.

Mom

D'N'J said...

that's fun that you guys are moving. maybe we'll actually be upgraded to seeing drive-bys of you guys sometimes, instead of complete isolation we have now... :)

Troy said...

So, are you moved yet? Do you have internet access at the new place?

Barb said...

Moved...almost. Just a few remaining random items to take to the new place. Still far from unpacked. We were gone all weekend & couldn't get back until 1am due to car problems...head gasket. So, I still have a lot to do! But it is just north and a little west of where D&J are. When we drive out of our neighborhood I can see there place. And no internet yet...speaking of which - D&J - do you guys go through comcast?

D'N'J said...

comcast is the only thing we can get out here. we were going to try "digis" but they said they can't put it in an apartment. not sure how that means they can't put it in our house. but yeah, comcast is probably faster anyway. :)

Barb said...

Awesome - thanks. We were a little nervous that comcast wouldn't be available so far out...=)