GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, February 11, 2008

Can't Believe I'm Blogging This...How Embarrassing.

I never jumped on the Harry Potter band wagon - in fact, mostly I just refused too because everyone was so obsessed with it. I've never read the books...been forced to watch a few of the movies, in which case I usually end up falling asleep. My stubborn 'I'm-Not-Doing-What-Everyone-Else-Is-Doing' pride has really taken deep root on this one. So I'm kind of embarrassed that I'm actually posting this video - but Ry showed it to me a couple of weeks ago, one of his co-workers showed it to him. And I must say, it is really funny. Maybe I just like puppet shows I don't know. Or maybe it's because Dumbuldor (or however you spell it) seems to be somewhat of an exhibitionist...

7 comments:

D'N'J said...

yes, i remember you saying you hated harry potter when i posted this video. i didn't like him much either but i like the movies pretty well and i'm even reading the books now. they're good too.

Barb said...

I didn't remember you posting this video...oops. =)

Ben said...

It's okay, Barb! You can still say you hate the books. After all, the characters get blown up at the end. :)

Troy said...

I was going to say I hated this when Dianna posted it!!!

Anonymous said...

That last puppet looks like Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins. --CAF

Elicia said...

have you seen the Teen Angst one! that one is my favorite!!! Angst, angst, angst.... ha ha ha! too funny!

D'N'J said...

yeah the angst one is pretty funny. so is the wizard swears one.