GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thursday, February 07, 2008

More Bloggers...

One of my good friends Shauna has joined the blogging world! Shauna and I had tons of our classes together the last two years of college - along with our other friend Nancy - and we all got to be way close. I knew Shauna back when she was still waiting for her missionary...seems like we've done a lot of similar things. =) Shauna & Jeff just had their first little baby girl, Emma, and thought blogging would be a great way to post pictures and stories. The list of 'Friend Blogs' gets longer. I love it...

One of the things we used to joke about was how we wouldn't have been friends in high school - we are very similar in personality, the way we think, and the decisions we make - but back then I was a band nerd and she was a cheerleader!! Super weird. Mostly it was just fun to tease each other about. Our birthdays are even on the same day...gosh Shauna, stop copying me! Except for the whole baby thing - guess you beat me to that one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel famous! thanks for blogging me :) that is so funny how similar our lives are hu, I ve never thought about how alike we are. wouldn't that be funny if we both lived in those little homes too. your great! love ya

Elicia said...

nice! welcome to the fabulus blogging world!

MStevenson said...

welcome....so fun to have more bloggers..

BlondieBlueEyes said...

WELCOME and Super cute baby. I love how he is so relaxed with his arms behind his head so cute.

Anonymous said...

Horay for good friends!