GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Monday, March 10, 2008
Shouldn't Most Kids Be Scared Of This?!
I just remembered this video yesterday - I love my nephew Welly's little laugh. =) He sure isn't a sissy! Even scary spanking belts are funny to him! (Last Summer)
i remember dad doing that for fun, and sometimes as a warning, i would usually go running up the stairs screaming if he came after me with one of those belts, snapping together! and i can honestly say, i was scared half to death when that happened!
4 comments:
i remember dad doing that for fun, and sometimes as a warning, i would usually go running up the stairs screaming if he came after me with one of those belts, snapping together! and i can honestly say, i was scared half to death when that happened!
I love this video it is one of my favorites. Wellsy is TOO CUTE! I love his laugh.
He is so cute! I love how happy, laughy and smiley he is, such a sweet little guy!
This is one of my cherished memories, I am so glad it is posted for all to see. This little boy is the fun party type.
And I love him soooo much.
Grandma Farmer
Post a Comment