Thanks for inspiring me Meg! In no particular order...
I love my sweet husband Ryan and how he makes me laugh everyday. I love swimming at Bear Lake. Summer Days. Star Gazing. Cache Valley. I love camping, hiking, and being outside. I love warm summer rain and blizzards. I love curling up to read good books and getting sucked in. I love traveling and learning about different cultures. I love taking pictures and blogging (of course). I love root beer and old fashioned donuts. I love my sisters/brothers/parents on both sides of the family and how much fun we always have together. I love water fights and sparklers. I love my little baby girl who will be here before we know it and her cute personality! I love feeling her kick me in the ribs and knowing that she is there. I love campfires and river rafting. I love road trips with my husband. I love good old jazz music and singing. I love playing my guitar. I love the color red and dancing. I love playing games and spending time with friends. I love shoes and accomplishing things. I love coming home to a clean house. I love barbecues, floating the canal, and pistachios. I love going to the temple and being filled with the Spirit. I love working out, giving people presents I know they'll love, and being surprised. I love backrubs and footrubs. And....I could probably keep going but I'll stop.
I would 'tag' people - but I think ya'll should just make a list too! And let me know so I can read them!

4 comments:
I love you too Barb!
And Carrie is your favorite sister. Somehow, you forgot to say that.
I love reading your blog, how's that!
You're cute.
Post a Comment