GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sadie Mae

Our beautiful little girl decided to make her appearance on Sunday, 3 1/2 week early. She is just perfect! Born April 20th, 4:36pm, 6 lbs 12 oz, 19 inches long. And lots of dark hair! Here are some pics from the hospital...







20 comments:

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Congratulations!!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so HAPPY that she is here safe and sound. Let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Yay! She is sooo adorable! Congrats you guys...

Amanda Petersen said...

HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE A BABY!!! congratulations schaefs!! sadie is so cute:) can't wait to meet her!!

CAF said...

Woohoo -- you finally put them up!!

CAF said...

Um, what's with the gang signs she's flashing?

Heather said...

Congratualtions Babrb and Ryan! She is simply gorgeous!!!! I am so happy for the both of you, and so thrilled she arrived safe and sound, it's all so wonderful!!!!!!

Elicia said...

she is so sweet! makes it all worth it huh?

Troy said...

Cute little girl! :)

MStevenson said...

She is so cute! Thanks for posting pics...

I'm dying to hold her and give her kisses...someday...

She is like a little mini Barbara!

I love her name too....so cute!

So does this mean I don't get a pie? I told Ry I wanted to tease you about that...

Love you and hope you recover really soon and I can't wait to go on walks this summer!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

P.S. I LOVE AND am so jealous of her Hair. That is 5x more hair than any of my kids had. TOO CUTE!!!

Aubrey said...

OH, MY! She is so pretty. We will have to come visit when you are all up to visitors. Congratulations!

MStevenson said...

Sorry, just had to say it again, she is so cute!

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

Oh my gosh! So excited for you both! And for Miss Sadie Mae because she is coming into a pretty wonderful home with two parents who are the best (and the bomb). CONGRT-U-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!! I couldn't be happier for the three of you. She is beautiful...

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

Congrats!
Love all that dark hair.Daryl and I are going to try to come up sometime and say hello. (this is Nicole, Daryl Anderson's wife)

Love the Andersons

Stacy Jean said...

Congratulations!! She's is adorable!

Jake said...

i don't believe it...Ryan could never have a part in something so cute...either way, congrats!!

jake and kim

KimWar said...

WOW! I cannot believe you already had your baby, I remember reading about the "peanut baby" She is absolutely beautiful and perfect. I bet you are soooooo happy that she is here. congratulations girl, Jake and I are going to be in Logan May 14-17th ish so we would really like to come and see your baby and maybe you too!

Bobbie said...

Its time to start home schooling. I volunteer!
Grandpa Farmer

Vernos said...

Congrats to the 3 of you! Little Sadie Mae is just too precious:)

Bobbie said...

I have looked at these pictures at least 1,000 times, and each and every time it is such a thrill to this Grandma's heart, to see this beautiful little girl.

Such a blessing to the whole family. I am so happy for the two of you to belong to Sadie Mae.

Love, Mom