Wow. A week sure does go by fast when you have a naughty baby. =) She's just been really fussy this week and needing a lot of extra attention, a little worried we might have a mild case of colic. We'll see. Sadie's baby blessing is this week and due to a recent change in plans - I was unable to get the announcements/invitations in the mail on time. I tried to email/text everyone I had contact info for. So if you haven't heard, please let me know & I'll call you with the time and place. We're having a small brunch afterwards too.
Get excited...fat friday starts tomorrow!!
-

5 comments:
I am working on a song for Fat Friday. Jack Black is going to help me with it. I have a couple of ideas. It is going to be about goals, and falling down, and getting up again. Its going to help save our lives. Because if our bodies are not alive and well, we are not alive and well either. We need our bodies. We need our goals.
I AM READY FOR FAT FRIDAY. ITS ONLY HOURS AWAY NOW!
No, I am excited, I am really sincere.
A song for Fat Friday?
How about this one by Merle Haggard?
"Roly Poly eatin’ corn and taters
Hungry every minute of the day
Roly Poly gnawin’ on a biscuit
Long as he can chew it is okay
He can eat an apple pie
And never bat an eye
He likes everything from soup to hay
Woah, Roly Poly, daddy’s little fatty
Bet he’s going to be a man some day
Roly Poly, scambled eggs for breakfast
Bread and jelly twenty times a day
Roly Poly, eats a hardy dinner
It takes lots of strength to run and play
He pulls up weeds and does the chores
And he runs both ways to all the stores
He works up an appetite that way
Roly Poly, daddy’s little fatty
Bet he’s going to be a man some day"
Nice song Robin! =) Never heard it before...where is it from?
It's a really old country song - I think. Some of the talk radio hosts have used it as bumper music. It's actually a really cute song. I suggest google.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XnyoLYNbOY&feature=related
Post a Comment