peh heh heh. that's pretty great. but you need some hair dye.
hahahahh sweet. she even has the hair!
Just add a little mousse!
sweet! i better get an autograph when she can write!!
So cute! That's great! She has so many different facial expressions!
She can make the whole world happy! What a talent!She is wonderful!Love to Sadie, from her Grandma Farmer
Wow. Simply a WOW. What a Woman!GP Farmer
I LOVE IT!!!
absolutely hilarious. LOVE IT!
Gosh I love babies! She is so adorable!
That made me laugh so hard I love it. Those pics down below of her are so dang cute. She's one of the cutest new borns I've ever seen.
too funny!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
12 comments:
peh heh heh. that's pretty great. but you need some hair dye.
hahahahh sweet. she even has the hair!
Just add a little mousse!
sweet! i better get an autograph when she can write!!
So cute! That's great! She has so many different facial expressions!
She can make the whole world happy! What a talent!
She is wonderful!
Love to Sadie, from her Grandma Farmer
Wow. Simply a WOW. What a Woman!
GP Farmer
I LOVE IT!!!
absolutely hilarious. LOVE IT!
Gosh I love babies! She is so adorable!
That made me laugh so hard I love it. Those pics down below of her are so dang cute. She's one of the cutest new borns I've ever seen.
too funny!
Post a Comment