Can't believe it's already been one month! And yet it seems like Sadie has always been with us. She brings so much joy to our lives & we love her so much. Her favorite things are sleeping, eating, stretching for 10 minutes at a time (see picture below), pulling her monkey face (see post 'Blue Steel'), music, cuddling, foot/leg rubs, and whimpering like a puppy while she sleeps. Her least favorite things are sponge baths, getting her bum changed, and getting into her car seat.
Her nicknames are Flop-Flop (for her floppy head), Fuss-Fuss (when she's fussy), Froggy (see the froggy legs in top picture), and Little Miss. We have been so blessed!

11 comments:
One month already?!! I can't believe it. Such the cutest baby in history.
Umm...I can see that Carrie.
Just kidding, she is pretty darn cute. Sorry Welly, your old news.
I love all her little faces and expressions.
She is so fun. I miss her, when are you coming over? Maybe we should come try your new grass out?
Welly is the cutest TODDLER in history. There's a difference.
What a doll! I love the squishy faces that babies make. You guys look so happy!
I was just getting used the idea that she was two weeks old. I guess that was a little over two weeks ago. (duh, Heidi)
Gray-bee was my smiler baby. He smiled at everyone and smiled ALL the time, EXCEPT whenever he saw a camera. Without fail he turned on his robot face whenever I tried to get a picture of his sweet smile. Then when he finally stopped doing the "deer in headlights" look for all cameras, he squinted so hard for pictures that his eyes were shut. You can't win.
She is such a little cutie Barb, I am lovin the pics! And her hair is so fun too, I love it!
What a doll, they grow so fst and are changing like crazy these first months, so fun!
shirleyoYes, she is quite perfect.
Yes in deed.
Good job parents!
Kiss munchkin for me,
Granny Farmer
Does she fit more in 0-3 now? or does it still drown her?
wow, a month already? i feel like i'm getting old then.
SO Beautiful!!! She has the BEST hair.
Post a Comment