GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, June 20, 2008

Fat Friday - Conductorcise

Happy Fat Friday! I went to the gym yesterday...can't even begin to tell ya'll how happy I am to be back to my old self! Never thought I'd miss a treadmill so much. And pregnancy really made me grateful for my body. So with a new gym membership and trying to keep up with all the other goals from Fat Friday, which is still difficult for me, I'd say this week your challenge is....

...to do something active that you actually have to put forth an effort for. You could go biking, hiking, swimming, running, lift weights, do yoga - anything! Just something more than walking. Or, if walking is what you do - just go for an extra long walk, more than 30 minutes, and that will count. Whatever level of fitness you are at - you can do this! And for every day you do something extra - give yourself 5 points! Good luck and have fun!

And for your entertainment - I thought this clip was pretty awesome, old people are just cute!

3 comments:

D'N'J said...

jeff says "old people are not cute, barbara"

and i say, this really makes me miss a band setting.

Ben said...

I run up the stairs to my work, which is on the third floor, and I spend the day walking around the office, lifting boxes of paper and carrying mail.....

Does that count? I'm still so FAT

Anonymous said...

Is conductorcising like elmocising? Charlie would love it!