GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

HAFB Here We Come!

Ryan is officially starting work at Hill Air Force Base August 4th! He had the job offer - but they had to receive his transcript & GRE scores before it was official. We are both super excited! Can't believe it's a real adult job without school...weird. Ry is so excited to quit Wells Fargo, he can put in his 2 weeks in 2 weeks. We're definitely counting down the days. He'll be working in either the munitions or missils department. He'll love going to work and actually using his Mechanical Engineering degree to do things he's interested in. I am way proud of him! He's worked so hard to go to school full time & worked 25-30 hrs/week at the same time. Lots of late nights on campus, and some all-nighters too. WAY TO GO RY!!

8 comments:

robin said...

Yeah, but can Ry get us any free rides in the jets?

:) Way to go Ry!

Bobbie said...

Oh, Barb, I have this itchy tingling in my fingers to go pack my overnight bag. Its a little early I guess. Much to do the next few weeks. I have to stay on schedule. Its time to have fun. (Be quiet itchy tingling fingers.) If it hits my feet, we are in big trouble.

RYAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I AM THRILLED YOU MARRIED MY DAUGHTER. I KNOW SHE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS, BECAUSE YOU WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER. YOU ARE A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER.

no pressure here.

Troy said...

Sounds like a sweet job! I hope Ry has a ton of fun with the things that go BOOM!

D'N'J said...

jealous

CAF said...

I'm very happy for you guys, but sad for me :(

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! Super cool good news, love it!!!

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

Congrats Ry!!!! Don't mess it up! :)

Does this mean you're coming to SLC?

Unknown said...

Congratulations and welcome to "real-life."