GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Little White Dress

Sadie's baby blessing was last Sunday, it was such a fun day. Here are just a few pictures. These are some my father-in-law took. I still haven't gotten mine off of my camera yet, and I know Mel took some cute ones too of just Sadie by herself. But...this is it for now. The day went smoothly, food afterwards was good, she slept through sacrament, it was way fun to see family and friends - but most of all - the blessing was so beautiful! It was such a special day. Sadie is such a sweet little girl and we are very blessed to have her.

Four Generation Picture

Little Cousins

3 comments:

Elicia said...

that's cute, those little cousins look scared and a little confused!

Troy said...

I wish we could have been there!

Bobbie said...

I love these pictures. Please post more of that day. Please, please. It was a special day. Ryan gave a great blessing.

I had a thought. You should set up a bath tub recreation, of the famous tub picture of Ry and Jordan, only this time, it will be Reed and Timothy. I think that would be fun.

Sorry, to those of you that have no idea what I am talking about. :-)