GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sadie's First Bonfire!

On Friday we were invited by some friends to go up the canyon for a campfire dinner. It was so fun! We love hanging out with Nancy, Steve & their cute little son Charlie. And of course I have to blog about it because it was Sadie's first bonfire & first time up the canyon. She loved it so much she just about slept through it all! =) Oh, and she's now 2 months old! Crazy!

7 comments:

CAF said...

Cuteness.

D'N'J said...

there's ryan, about to put his child in the fire.

hmm, i wish i had friends, that looks like fun.

MStevenson said...

So fun!

"I wish I had friends" that's sounds sad.

robin said...

Yeah - but did you feed Sadie her first s'more?

Amanda Petersen said...

how fun! i miss bonfires in logan! you guys are all so cute, and bados, you look great!

D'N'J said...

just truthful

Anonymous said...

You're so cute! Not my best pic but I love the ones with Charlie and Steve. I could not believe the worms though!