My sister, Mel's, sister-in-law, Korby...(confused yet?) made these headbands for Sadie. They are adorable! Just wanted to say
THANKS KORBY! I love them! Sadie loves them too - she didn't even cry when I slipped one on her head while she was sleeping because I couldn't wait to see how it looked. =) Such a mean mom...
11 comments:
Uh....she's your sister-in-law too, you know. :P
I am glad you like them. I will make more or show you how I make them. Let me know what colors or styles you like.
Someone needs to tell Korby she could make lots of money selling these on ebay. Carrie has a friend that makes bows, she sells that way. This friend makes so much money with it, she takes trips with the proceeds to Hawaii just for fun! They are adorable. And that picture of Sadie would do all the selling for her!
Well no, no relation. They just happened to both be lucky enough to know me.
They are so cute!
AWWWW! Looks at the chubby little cheeks!
So cute.
By the way - I don't know Korby, but have read many posts singing her praises. Is there anything this woman can't do!??! What a terrific friend.
Sadie's Grandpa Farmer says..........as beautiful as Sadie is, she can't date yet!
Sadie is such a cutie! Love those kissable little cheeks! I love the headband on her, she looks so sweet with it on. Korby is so amazing isn't she!
I think Korby needs to show us all how to make these. They are so cute!
I agree Heidi - we should have a bow making party & Korby should teach us all! =)
Tell me when and I will be there.
p.s. There are 2 zillion things I can't do. You are all too nice.
A birdie told me you like the Twilight series. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I am still on the first book but have the next 2 and am anctious to read them. The 4th is coming out in August. The movie is comming out on Dec, 12th. If the birdie was right than you might like this info. You can see the movie trailer here
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/twilight/
Post a Comment