GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Play Dates

Thank goodness for Nancy & Shauna - two of my best girlfriends. If it weren't for our weekly get-togethers I think we'd all end up pulling our hair out! So to get out of the house and talk to other adults, we have our mommy play dates. It always brings the sanity back. I love these two girls! And their babies too. Here are some pictures of the fun things we have been doing together...





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I so miss Summerfest...

MStevenson said...

So fun. I wish I had some close friends like that to do stuff with. Well, besides family. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I need to figure out how to get photo shop. Yeah for mommy dates, they save my sanity!!! Love you!!!

Vernos said...

You look Great! And sadie is cute, you need more pics up close of that little darling! happy fourth!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you look GREAT B!