GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Babblings

First, yesterday was National Ice Cream Day, established by Pres. Ronald Reagan to celebrate the "nutritious" snack...(nutritious!? I better tell Ry about this one) - so if you didn't have ice cream yesterday, you should probably get some today! Just to celebrate.

Second, yesterday was also Sadie's 3 month birthday! Hooray! I can't believe it's already been 3 months. Sure does go by fast. She is such a fun baby & she brings so much joy into our home. We've been very blessed. She's starting to babble a lot more, and smile a ton! She also is obsessed with standing & sitting up, and gets ticked if she has to lie down too long. She loves to look around & see new things. Lately, I've been holding her on my hip so she can look out while I walk around the house. I noticed the other day when I hold her like that & walk she moves her legs as if she's walking, and when I stop, she stops her legs. Crazy child. She wants to be moving so bad! Here are some pics from yesterday after church. Click Image To Enlarge.


Third, has anyone heard of the Joseph Smith Papers project? The church is gathering anything & everything about Joseph Smith, his writings, accounts of talks he gave, etc & compiling them into volumes that we can purchase! And if you live in UT - you can watch KJZZ every Sunday night around 8-ish I believe for stories from the project. Here is a little video blip about it. I'm super excited.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

National Ice Cream Day! My favorite day of the year. We had ice cream twice yesterday in celebration

Jake said...

All I hear about is the Joseph Smith Papers project...lol. My bro-in-law is one of the co-editors. He's kind of a nerd, but its a really cool deal. Most of it's funded my Larry H. Miller.

Amanda Petersen said...

look at those legs!! i love it! she's adorable-- can't believe it's been 3 months already! it was SO great to see you guys too. i can't wait until you're down here!

Elicia said...

i want those volumes then! that would be sooo cool!

MStevenson said...

I can't believe she is that old. She is so fun.

The Kippen House said...

Sadie's dress is so cute! Girls are so much more fun to play dress up with!!!! Love you!