
Today is Ryan's first day at Hill Air Force Base - wow. So weird, a real job. I just can't believe we're done with school and moving on into the big scary 'adult' world. It almost doesn't seem real to me. I'm so proud of him! He's such a hard worker. And I'm so glad that he's in a job he loves now. He just called me on his lunch break and he loves it - orientation, and he loves it. =) Yeah for a good hard working husband who takes such good care of me & Sadie.
10 comments:
Ry, you do rock pretty hard. I'm so glad about your job -- I hope you love it!
Yeah, he's okay I guess. Jk Ryan, hey, after we left your house the on Sunday, as we were pulling out of the driveway, Welly kept saying Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. That little punk didn't want to say it in front of you.
Congrats, that's great! It makes a huge difference when you like your job! Are you still working? Or Are you lucky enough to stay home?
Congrats Ryan. I hope you enjoy it. Are you all going to be moving to be closer to work? check out our blog matthewandjade.blogspot.com
That's great! I always liked HAFB.
Now for the important questiosn: Can you get me a ride in a F-16?
Troy... maybe. I do know that they give rides out as incentives every once in a while. But I get to go first.
i am never visiting you at work, in that case. eew, scary planes!
Congrats on the new job!!! SO Exciting. I am glad you like it.
Congrats Ryan and Barb! You both have worked so hard for this, you deserve it!
p.s. the real estate market in Davis County is insanely good for buyers right now! Way better than where we live (darnit!)
Post a Comment