GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back...Kind Of

So we spent all weekend moving & we are officially out of our old place & into the new. We mostly just had to worry about packing & cleaning - the air force paid for a moving company, which rocked! But, we don't have the internet at our new apt until friday. Then the blogging madness will be back in full force!

Also, I made it the whole month of August without sugar!! And I just enjoyed a small bowl of ice cream...oh so good. But, I made it! And my taste buds are definetly different. That root beer I wanted so bad - not so good, kind of makes me really sick to my stomach. It's too much sugar & too much carbonation. So hopefully I can keep my "need" for sugar down to a minimum.

Meanwhile - this is Ry's new favorite clip.

5 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

where exactly are you living, we want to come and visit.

Bobbie said...

You said the air force rocks, but I think you rock! Who out there wants to go a whole month without sugar? I think you deserve praise for such an accomplishment. That shows you are gutzy, tuff and amazing.

Now, you also have an edge that the rest of us do not own. A change in your desire or need for sugar. If you keep this up, you will be the healthy person we all want to be. Keep that edge Barb, and use it wisely.

And I am excited the blogs will be back soon. Its such a fun way to keep in touch. Thank you Barb, in advance, for pictures of cute Sadie Mae.

Elicia said...

i'm glad the move went so "smoothly" of you! i love that clip! it's funny!

Troy said...

Barb, can I ask what used to be your favorite candy?

BlondieBlueEyes said...

WOW!!! Good for you that is a SERIOUS accomplishment. Cache Valley Misses you. Glad you will be back in a year.