GOING PRIVATE : Want an invite? Leave a comment with your email address or send it to me at barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com
GOING PRIVATE
to continue stalking us please leave a comment with your email address or email it to me at barb.themomblog(at) gmail(dot)com
THANKS
Feedjit
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Freedom Is Not Free
Thank goodness for the people who are courageous enough to stand up to the evils of the world and keep terrorist attacks from happening on our soil. Doing what is right is not always doing what is popular.
Amen to that. No matter what is going on in the world, I always have such great respect and love for the people who served or are serving for us. I feel so lucky to be free.
i tried to tell someone that freedom is not free, they wouldn't even consider what i had to say. the thing is, is that others are paying for them, so that they can have a "trouble free" life. sad how so many people don't care that there are people fighting for us, to protect us. it annoys me! :)
I can't believe its been so long already. Feels like it happened last year every year. I have to agree with you and think that we can earn a bit of our freedom by being more active in our decisions on political matters, researching and making sure we make an educated vote. I love this country.
5 comments:
Amen to that. No matter what is going on in the world, I always have such great respect and love for the people who served or are serving for us. I feel so lucky to be free.
i tried to tell someone that freedom is not free, they wouldn't even consider what i had to say. the thing is, is that others are paying for them, so that they can have a "trouble free" life. sad how so many people don't care that there are people fighting for us, to protect us. it annoys me! :)
Nice message Barb!
I watched a bunch of tributes to 9 11 today, and it was very touching, great reminder.
I can't believe its been so long already. Feels like it happened last year every year. I have to agree with you and think that we can earn a bit of our freedom by being more active in our decisions on political matters, researching and making sure we make an educated vote. I love this country.
Post a Comment