I think you have a singer on your hands.
that's awesome! she is just too cute
So cute!! What a sweet little squeak. :) And I love her big beautiful eyes!
Love the hair! What a cute little squeaker. That may become her new nickname...just so you know. Charlie made me show it to him three times, laughing each time she squeaked. What do you say we arrange a marriage?
you know, my cat makes noises quite similar to that.
Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment
Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees
6 comments:
I think you have a singer on your hands.
that's awesome! she is just too cute
So cute!! What a sweet little squeak. :) And I love her big beautiful eyes!
Love the hair! What a cute little squeaker. That may become her new nickname...just so you know. Charlie made me show it to him three times, laughing each time she squeaked. What do you say we arrange a marriage?
you know, my cat makes noises quite similar to that.
Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment