I turned on the Travel Channel this morning while I was feeding Sadie & of course fell asleep. Next thing I know I'm dreaming of doughnuts & woke up to a program featuring doughnuts & doughnut shops across the nation. Seriously. Now I want an old fashioned doughnut so bad it's ridiculous.

One of the shops they featured was '
Voodoo Doughnuts' - crazy weird.
Only in Portland Oregon can you get married in a doughnut shop that's open 24 hrs, buy Vegan doughnuts, get a 'coffin full of doughnuts' (whatever that means), and of course they sell T-Shirts and Underwear with their slogan. Awesome.

Here are some pictures of their crazy concoctions. Me, I'll just stick with my old fashioned thanks.


5 comments:
Now that's just nuts! Getting married in a donut shop? If I'm ever in Portland Oregon, I am SO going there and getting one of those bacon donuts. Yum.
ewww, bacon on a donut? that's just weird. that's probably peanut butter frosting!
You know I really don't miss Portland
AT ALL!!!
was that voodoo donut, like, an ACTUAL voodoo doll?? too crazy for me!
ps - i don't miss oregon at all either!
Post a Comment